Vascular Specialist in Queens, NY
David Mobley, MD, is a vascular specialist at Queens Endovascular in the New York City area. He is double board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology with more than 10 years of experience in innovative, endovascular, minimally invasive image-guided therapies.
Growing up in New York City, Dr. Mobley graduated from Manhattan College and attended Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons to earn his medical degree. His internship was in general surgery at St Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan while his Radiology Residency and Vascular and Interventional Fellowship were at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City.
Before joining American Endovascular, Dr. Mobley previously worked as an Attending Physician at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital, serving as the Interventional Radiology Director of Operations and Associate Director of Interventional Radiology Fellowship and Residency. Dr. Mobley is distinguished in his field and has been invited to speak at national meetings.
He is published in peer-reviewed journals and has served as a co-investigator in several clinical trials. He is a member of the Society of Interventional Radiology and continues to be at the forefront of new minimally invasive therapies. He is a well-regarded mentor for students and trainees learning these techniques.
Dr. Mobley is passionate about advancing effective treatments for men’s and women’s health and peripheral artery disease (PAD) to improve their quality of life by providing patient-centered care and compassion with a personal touch. If you would like to request an appointment with Dr. Mobley, please contact Queens Endovascular today!
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Certificate of Interventional Radiology Fellowship
- Certificate of Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- Certificate of General Surgery Internship
Radiology Fellowship, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Radiology Residency, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Radiology Residency, Downstate Medical Center
Medical School, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Board of Radiology (ABR)
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Radiologic Society of North America (RSNA)
- Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
- New York State Radiological Society
What Our Patients Are Saying
Learn more about our patients’ experiences at American Endovascular.
- International Mount Sinai Medical Travel Award, 2012
- International Mount Sinai Medical Travel Award, 2011
- Global Health Travel Award, 2007
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Research Fellowship Award, 2003