Vascular Specialist in Fishkill, NY
A. Ramsey Abadir, MD, is a leading vascular specialist at Fishkill Endovascular. He earned his medical degree and completed his internship at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, followed by a Diagnostic Radiology residency at Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center. Specializing in Interventional Radiology, Dr. Abadir received specialty fellowship training at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. He is board certified by the American Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology, with a Certificate of Added Qualification in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Abadir is committed to providing the highest quality, personalized care for patients with a wide range of vascular conditions, such as Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD). With years of professional experience, he uses minimally invasive-image guided endovascular procedures to restore blood flow to limbs. Among the world’s most respected endovascular experts, Dr. Abadir’s goal is to deliver a safe and effective outcome for each patient he treats. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with PAD, please contact our state-of-the-art outpatient center in Fishkill, NY, to schedule a consultation with Dr. Abadir today.
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- CAQ, Vascular & Interventional Radiology (VIR)
Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- Radiological Association of North America
- New York State Radiological Society
- Medical Society of Orange County
Awards & Publications
- Abadir, A.R., Humayun, S.S., Costas, C.E., & Gintautas, J., Oxytocin effect on isoflurane induced relaxation of spontaneous activity in isolated human myometrium. Proc. West Pharmacol. Soc. 29:423-424, 1986.
- Costas, C.E., Chaudry, M.R., Gabay, R.E., Gintautas, J., Abadir, A.R., Local anesthetic effects on uterine muscle in vitro. Proc. West Pharmacol. Soc. 29:375-377, 1986.
- Abadir, A.R. & Bakal, C.W. Catheters and Guidewires. In Bakal, CW, Cynamon, Sprayregen (eds.) Principles and Practice of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Thieme Medical.
- 7/25/2008 Grand Rounds Presentation, Orange Regional Medical Center AAA : Natural History, Diagnosis, & Treatment Options
Dr. Abadir’s Blogs & Videos
Learn more about vascular health, prevention, and care for Peripheral Artery Disease.