- October 18, 2021
- Posted by: cmcdonald
- Categories: Endovascular Treatment, Peripheral Arterial Disease
To help the blood make the steep climb up to the limbs, the veins need to work properly & efficiently to get the blood to the heart. Sometimes the veins do not function properly which can be related to pressure, obesity, heredity, valve deficiency, and other causes. When this happens, blood can pool in the veins which puts pressure on the walls of the veins. This is known as venous insufficiency or venous disease.
Dr. Donikyan explains What Is Venous Insufficiency?
- What is deep Venous Insufficiency?
- What are things that can cause veins not to function properly and could be a cause of Venous Insufficiency?
- What are the symptoms of Venous Insufficiency?
- Why choose an American Endovascular affiliated team of physicians to treat Venous Insufficiency?