- August 20, 2020
- Posted by: cmcdonald
- Categories: Dialysis Access Management Video, Video Library
Q: Why choose American Endovascular for Dialysis Access Management?
A: I take pride in education and the personalized treatment for every single person that walks through the door. I realize that with the dialysis patient, the best care is going to be with open lines of communication, not just between myself and the patient, but with the dialysis team. That includes the physician, the dialysis nurses, the techs, and everyone who is involved in taking care of that patient and their dialysis access.
More videos from the interview with Dr. Spinowitz of the Queens Endovascular Center as he explains the Dialysis Access Management process:
- How does dialysis access work and what are the different methods used for dialysis access?
- What is Dialysis Access Management?
- What are the different dialysis access procedures that are performed by American Endovascular?
- What are some complications that can occur to a dialysis access patient?