- September 9, 2020
- Posted by: AmericanEndovascular
- Category: Peripheral Arterial Disease
If you or someone you know may be suffering from Peripheral Artery Disease, it is critically important to be evaluated by a medical professional. The American Endovascular affiliated team of physicians is at the forefront of the detection and treatment of PAD. Our array of minimally invasive-image guided treatment options can restore blood flow and get you on the road to a healthier, happier life.
- What are the risk factors of Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), and can it lead to other health issues?
- How can American Endovascular help with the treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease?
- What do you feel is most important for patients to understand about PAD?
- Why is it important to get a PAD screening?