- December 23, 2020
- Posted by: cmcdonald
Do you have exceptional selling and relationship building skills? Are you looking to be a part of a ground-breaking company that saves patient lives? Do you have relationships with Podiatrists, Internal Med, OBGYN’s, &/or Wound Care Centers? If so…we want to talk to you!
Title: Territory Manager/Physician Liaison
Position Available: Harlem, NY and surrounding boroughs
Role: Responsible for increasing procedure count and revenue in an outpatient center through referrals from podiatrists, internal medicine, nursing homes, wound care centers, and other specialties. Business development responsibilities include marketing, building trusted relationships, educating, and promoting AEAAP services by gaining acceptance and referrals to our center.
- Provide sales excellence and professional representation by developing trusted relationships with referring physicians to gain procedure referrals to our center.
- Acts as physician liaison with new and existing referring physicians to provide continued communication regarding our services.
- Represents organization at trade shows, associations, and regional meetings.
- Manages territory to stay within marketing budget, achieve goals, and reach quotas
- Identifies key co-marketing partnerships and develops organizational relationships.
- Conducts presentations, in-services, and community events to promote our services.
- Participates in training, management field rides, coaching, and development.
- Develops territory plan to meet and exceed goals and quotas
- Consistently updates CRM on a daily basis regarding sales activities, targets, opportunities, and new accounts.
- Collaborates and professionally maintains relationships with all key internal departments including physicians, sales, operations, HR, billing, clinical team, and leadership.
- Understands market competition and selling strategies to differentiate and gain business.
- Knowledge of professional sales strategies such as Challenger & Integrity selling is a plus.
- Passion for success and exceptional work ethic is a MUST.
- Unsurpassed dedication and commitment for saving limbs and lives is a MUST.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Reside within territory
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision insurance is offered 30 days after start date. Paid Time Off. Life Insurance is provided along with Disability being offered.