- April 1, 2020
- Posted by: cmcdonald
- Category: Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
Dr. Chris Donikyan, a leading authority on endovascular care, practices in our Fishkill, New York location. In this interview, he answers questions about uterine fibroids and explains the difference between Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) and hysterectomy.
Watch the videos from the interview with Dr. Chris Donikyan
- What are the most common symptoms of uterine fibroids?
- How are uterine fibroids diagnosed?
- Are there any foods or diets you recommend for women with uterine fibroids?
- Are there ways to reduce the symptoms of uterine fibroids?
- What exactly is Uterine Fibroid Embolization?
- What’s the difference between Uterine Fibroid Embolization and a Hysterectomy?
- What is the recovery time for Uterine Fibroid Embolization and for a Hysterectomy?
- When should a woman seek treatment for uterine fibroids?