- August 3, 2020
- Posted by: AmericanEndovascular
- Category: Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
Dr. Abadir earned his medical degree and completed his internship at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, followed by a Diagnostic Radiology residency at Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center. In this interview, he explains the causes and treatments for uterine fibroids.
Watch the videos from the interview with Dr. Rundback:
- Why are so many women affected by fibroids and what causes fibroids?
- When should women with fibroids schedule an appointment?
- What treatment options are available for uterine fibroids?
- Are there any non-surgical treatment options for fibroids?
- What is important for patients to know about Uterine Fibroid Embolization and what does the recovery process look like?
- What can patients expect the day of their procedure?
- What are the potential complications of Uterine Fibroid Embolization?