- December 1, 2020
- Posted by: AmericanEndovascular
- Category: Peripheral Arterial Disease
The treatment of PAD has taken a great leap forward. The endovascular therapies and technologies available can provide significant improvement in the lives of those living with PAD. The American Endovascular affiliated team of physicians has a proven track record of success at preventing the progression of PAD. They save the limbs that others can’t.
- How important is it to have an endovascular consultation if you have other conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, or chronic kidney disease?
- How common is PAD with people that have diabetes?
- What are the biggest warning signs of PAD?
- How serious is it to have a leg or foot wound that isn’t healing?
- Are there things you can do to help prevent getting PAD?
- Are former smokers at risk for PAD?