- February 10, 2021
- Posted by: AmericanEndovascular
- Category: Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
The American Endovascular affiliated team of physicians is at the forefront of this breakthrough in uterine fibroid treatment. These physicians are among the nation’s most experienced at treating patients with uterine fibroids.
They offer Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE), minimally invasive-image guided procedure with fewer complications, quicker recovery times, and without a hospital stay. Dr. Donikyan explains the UFE process at American Endovascular.
- What is the experience from start to finish for a patient who comes to American Endovascular for a UFE procedure?
- What is the recovery process like after you go through UFE?
- Why would you consider an outpatient UFE procedure at American Endovascular versus a hospital?
- Why should you choose the physicians at American Endovascular to perform UFE?