- January 27, 2021
- Posted by: AmericanEndovascular
- Category: Peripheral Arterial Disease
A common symptom of Critical Limb Ischemia is known as ischemic rest pain, which is an intense pain in the legs & feet which can be so severe it can often wake people when sleeping. Sometimes temporary relief occurs when dangling the legs, or standing. Dr. Rundback explains the importance of foot health when you have Peripheral Artery Disease.
- How common is it for patients to have non-healing foot wounds or leg pain with PAD?
- Why is foot health so important when you have PAD?
- How does PAD affect your life?
- Why is it so important to treat PAD?
- Does American Endovascular offer any other consultation options if patients do not want to come into the office?
- Why is it important to have procedures done in an outpatient center?