- November 3, 2020
- Posted by: AmericanEndovascular
- Category: Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
In this interview, John Rundback, MD discusses symptoms of uterine fibroids and treatment options. The majority of fibroids cause no symptoms and quite often do not require medical care. But if symptoms do arise, they can affect your quality of life and long-term health. If you suspect you have uterine fibroids, it is critical that you schedule a consultation.
- How invasive is the Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) procedure?
- Why do women with uterine fibroids experience heavy menstrual bleeding?
- Is everyone with uterine fibroids a good candidate for UFE or are there some instances where a hysterectomy might be preferred?
- What are the warning signs of uterine fibroids?