- November 12, 2020
- Posted by: AmericanEndovascular
- Categories: Endovascular Treatment, Peripheral Arterial Disease
A common symptom of Critical Limb Ischemia is known as ischemic rest pain, which is intense pain in the legs & feet which can be so severe it can often wake people when sleeping. Sometimes temporary relief occurs when dangling the legs, or standing.
Dr. Herman explains the symptoms and risk factors of Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI).
- What is Critical Limb Ischemia?
- What are the Symptoms of Critical Limb Ischemia?
- What are the Risk Factors of CLI?
- Can Changing Certain Lifestyle Factors Help Reverse CLI?
- How can the physicians at American Endovascular help treat CLI?