- May 5, 2021
- Posted by: cmcdonald
- Category: Peripheral Arterial Disease
If you or someone you know may be suffering from Peripheral Arterial Disease, it is critically important to be evaluated by a medical professional. The American Endovascular affiliated team of physicians is at the forefront of the detection and treatment of PAD. Our array of minimally invasive-image guided treatment options can restore blood flow and get you on the road to a healthier, happier life. Dr. Donikyan explains the Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) process.
- Why is it important to have an endovascular consultation in order to prevent the risk of amputation?
- Can patients restore blood flow to their legs and feet without a PAD procedure?
- What can a patient expect on the day of a PAD procedure?
- Can you describe the PAD procedure?