- February 24, 2021
- Posted by: AmericanEndovascular
- Category: Endovascular Treatment
Interventional radiology is a specialty within the field of radiology that focuses on image-guided procedures. We use imaging to guide procedures in arteries and veins. We can do procedures to open these blood vessels up with balloons, stents, and other tools. Dr. Patil explains how Interventional Radiology works.
- What is Interventional Radiology?
- What are some common interventional procedures?
- What is the difference between interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons?
- What are the advantages of interventional radiology?
- What to expect with Interventional Radiology