- April 2, 2020
- Posted by: cmcdonald
- Categories: Endovascular Treatment, Peripheral Arterial Disease
Diabetes is a national epidemic that affects the health of over 34 million Americans. In the following interview, Dr. John H. Rundback discusses diabetes and its complications.
Watch the videos from the interview with Dr. Rundback:
- Why does diabetes increase the risk of amputation?
- How can a patient with diabetes prevent an amputation?
- Why is it dangerous to leave foot wounds untreated?
- Is amputation still the most common approach to treating foot wounds?