- June 15, 2021
- Posted by: cmcdonald
- Category: Dialysis Access Management
Dialysis Access Management – When AV fistulas or grafts malfunction—usually as a result of narrowing or blockage due to frequent use—American Endovascular affiliated physicians can help remedy the problems using an array of minimally invasive procedures designed to restoring blood flow and prolong the longevity of the access so dialysis can continue. Dr. Spinowitz explains the details of Dialysis Access Management.
- Why is it important for a patient to have a fistula or graft for dialysis access?
- What happens when your access becomes dysfunctional?
- Can angioplasty help with Dialysis Access Management?
- What to expect with Dialysis Access Management
- How should I care for my access?